Eurosport Scoreboard FAQ
- How do I log into my account?
- I forgot my password, how can I reset it?
- How do I create an account?
- How do I find my school?
- How do I add matches to my team's schedule?
- How can I see a calendar of all the matches for a given day?
- What are the benefits of registering with EurosportScoreboard?
- I am the coach of a team. How can I get my contact info listed on my team's homepage?
To log into your EurosportScoreboard.com account, click the Login button and provide your email address and password.
*Note: This is the new EurosportScoreboard, if you had an account on the old system, it will no longer work, but it's OK. All you have to do is create a new account.
- From the login page, click on the "Lost your password? Click here to reset it" link, enter your email address, and click Submit. You will then receive an email that will allow you to reset the password for your account.
- To create an account with us, click the Register button and provide your name, email, and password; then click Register.
There are several easy ways to search for your school:
- From almost every page, you can use the search box in the upper right. Type in the name of a school. As you type, schools with matching names will appear in a drop-down. When you see your school's name and state, click on it.
- From the EurosportScoreboard homepage, select your state. This will take you to a page that lists all of the schools within that state, as well as their city, conference, and class/division information.
- Still don't see your school listed? Just contact us and let us know your school's name, state, conference and division, and we'll add it to the EurosportScoreboard.
- Login and register as a user. If you are already a registered user then just login.
- Find your school. You can do this using the search box at the top of the page, or by state from the EurosportScoreboard homepage.
- Click on "make this your school".
- Click on the team you want to edit, i.e. "Boys Varsity" or "Girls Varsity".
- Click on "Click on here to add matches to this schedule."
There are several easy ways to do this:
- Go to your state's page: then look over to the right of the state name. There are links there for Boys and Girls calendars.
- From your school's page: look below the name of the school, and one of the headings is "Calendar". Choose Boys or Girls from here.
- From any Class/Division page: the calendar links are to the right of the class name.
- From your team's page: You can click any date on the schedule, and the calendar will open to that date, showing all the games for your state.
- Once you're on the Calendar page, you can choose any date from the small calendar on the left, and all games scheduled for that date will appear.
Having an account with EurosportScoreboard.com will allow you to:
- Associate yourself with a school
- Post comments and/or pictures on matches
- Add match information for your school
- Update scoring information for matches
- To regisiter as a coach, you'll need to create an account, then contact us. We'll send you the info you need to get yourself listed as coach of your team.